Busting Money Blocks So You Can Attract Abundance
Are you earning less than you should be? The most common reason why entrepreneurs don’t earn what they should is due to MINDSET! Entrepreneurs are no less skilled or less knowledgeable then their corporate counterparts, the problem stems from mindset and how you feel about money. The good news is you can change your mindset.
The Busting Money Blocks Planner is going to provide you with 7 steps to help you change the way you think about money. There is no shame in admitting that you fall into a poverty mindset, many people do. Now is the time to take ACTION to change that mindset and to change your outlook on life and your business.
Just remember it will take time and practice, but with the help of this planner your are off to a great start.
The Step-by-Step Planner Covers (20 PAGES):
- Step 1: Acknowledging the Problem Is Always the First Best Step
Plenty of entrepreneurs, if they’re asked, will say “I just want to make enough to stay home with the kids/cover the bills/buy a new sofa.” But if they really dig deeper, it becomes clear that they’re simply afraid to admit they have big dreams.
- Exercise: Journal About Your Money Blocks
- Step 2: Get to the Root of the Issue
Money blocks originate somewhere, and it’s typically in childhood. Pinpointing the reason you’re intimidated by money is the key to getting past it.
- Exercise: Write Out Your Earliest Money Memories and How You Felt (or Still Do Feel) About Them
- Step 3: Watch Your Language
We tell ourselves all kinds of lies about money, and we do it so subconsciously, we may not even notice. Banishing this self-talk makes it easier to let abundance into your business.
- Exercise: Keep a List of the Negative Things You Catch Yourself Saying About Money and the People Who Have It
- Step 4: Recognise (And Accept) Where You’re Starting From
You cannot invite abundance into your life if you’re not able to recognize the difference between where you want to be and where you are right now. Spend a few hours really getting familiar with your current money situation.
- Exercise: Spend a Few Hours Reviewing ALL Your Financials
- Exercise: Keep a Money Journal to Track Your Assets + expenses
- Step 5: Dare to Dream
Once you know where you’re starting from, it’s time to decide where you want to go. Do you want a new car? A second home? A yacht? If anything were possible (because it really is) what would your dream look like?
- Exercise: Create a Vision Board of Your Biggest, Scariest Dreams
- Exercise: Start a Daily Journal Habit and Write Out Your Goals as if They Have Already Come True
- Step 6: Generosity Breeds Abundance
It may seem counter-intuitive, but the more you give away, the more you’ll be open to receive. Make charitable contributions a non-negotiable part of your budget, then be on the lookout for worthy causes (or even individuals) with whom you can freely share your abundance.
- Exercise: Research Worthy Charities and Budget a Portion of Your Profits Each Month to Them
- Step 7: Use Affirmations to Create Your New Reality
Just like those lies from step 3 have shaped your financial life, positive affirmations can have a powerful impact on your future. Craft a new money story, and repeat it to yourself day after day until it sticks.
- Exercise: Create Your Daily Money Affirmations