Welcome to Content Promotion Planner
To create profitable content that keeps your client list thriving, you need to your content wisely and strategically. It will help you leverage the content you have and the content that you will create for a better, reliable income.
The key to creating profitable content is to know WHO you’re creating this content for.
- Who is your audience?
- What are their pain points?
- Can they afford your solution to their problems?
- No matter how well-written or how professionally recorded your content is, it will never be profitable unless you identify your target audience and create a client avatar.
The Content Promotion Planner Covers:
- Step 1: Know Where Your Audience Hangs Out
No matter how awesome your content is, if you’re sharing it on LinkedIn and your market spends all their time on Instagram, you won’t get any traction.
- Exercise: Create your client avatar; or review your avatar for changes if you already have one
- Exercise: Survey your audience
- Step 2: Create a Strategic Content Plan
Every piece of content has a job to do, whether it’s selling your hot new coaching program or encouraging people to join your mailing list. It pays to have a plan, rather than just waiting for inspiration to strike.
- Exercise: Create a content inventory list
- Exercise: Map out your content marketing calendar
- Step 3: Make Your Content Promo-Worthy
Your content is a representation of you and your business, so you obviously want to put your best foot forward when producing content.
- Exercise: Create a killer content checklist
- Step 4: Create Channel-Specific Promos
For every channel or platform you will use to promote your content, be sure you know what works and what doesn’t.
- Exercise: Determine what each channel promotion looks like
- Step 5: Automate!
Promoting your content and expanding your reach on social media is necessary but who has time to manually post to several different channels each and every week?
- Exercise: Review the top tools to make an informed choice
- Step 6: Don’t Forget to Cross-Promote
Promotion of your content doesn’t only happen on social channels. It can and should happen on your existing content as well.
- Exercise: Create a cross-promotion checklist
- Step 7: Track Your Results
Track your promotions and review your results so you can spend your time and energy where you see the best results.
- Exercise: Create your promotion tracker