How to Plan Your Online Course Content Like a Boss
Welcome to How to Plan Your Online Course Content
One of the best ways for a service provider to generate additional income is through an online course.
An online course is your knowledge and expertise in digital format. It’s a great way for your clients to get more access to you at a lower price point. Plus, they typically have the flexibility to work through the course at their own pace.
The Step-by-Step Workbook Covers:
- Step 1: What Problem Are You Solving?
- Choose Your Topic
- Examples of Course Topics that are More Likely to Sell
- Worksheet: What Problem Are You Solving?
- Step 2: What Does the Goal Look Like?
- Define Your Course Goal (knowing this will you with selling your course)
- Examples of Client Goal Statements
- Worksheet: What Does the Goal Look Like?
- Step 3: Brain Dump Your Ideas
- 3 Brain Dump Rules
- Worksheet: Brain Dump Your Ideas (Option 1)
- Worksheet: Brain Dump Your Ideas (Option 2)
- Step 4: Organize Your Content
- Create a Timeline
- 7 Ways to Map Out Your Course Content
- Worksheet: Organize Your Content
- Step 5: Group Ideas and Expand on Them
- Separate Content into Modules
- Add Content
- Worksheet: Group Ideas and Expand on Them
- Step 6: Write Your Lessons
- 5 Tips for Writing Your Lessons
- Worksheet: Write Your Lessons
- Step 7: Course Content Review
- 6 Questions to Consider During Your Review
- Worksheet: Course Content Review
You’re one step closer to your dream life of flexibility, freedom, and financial abundance when you have an online course. You’ll also leverage your time and ability to serve others. Making this a reality can be easier than you think.
Let’s get started!
Are you looking for someone to partner with you in your business to make it a happier, more productive, more organised place to be?
Call 0425 334 537 or schedule a free business chat with me to see if I can help! R