Private Coaching Planner
Here’s the real beauty of private coaching: you can make a real impact on the lives of those you coach.
With group coaching or self-study programs, it’s difficult to know how many people are actually putting your expertise to work for them. In a private coaching program, you’ll be connecting with clients one-on-one, and you’ll see exactly what’s providing the biggest results.
It’s a highly rewarding relationship not only for your clients, but for you as well.
The Step-by-Step Planner Covers:
- Step 1: Get Clear on the Problem You Solve
- Exercise: Describe Your Ideal Client
- Exercise: State Her Biggest Problem
- Step 2: Establish Your Desired Outcome
- Exercise: State the Outcome Your Clients Will Achieve
- Step 3: Plan Your Platform
- Exercise: Brainstorm Your Coaching Steps
- Exercise: Plan Your Program Duration
- Step 4: Design Your Coaching Tools
- Exercise: Plan Your Tools
- Step 5: Design Your 1:1 Coaching Package
- Exercise: Decide Your Access & Availability
- Exercise: Create Your Private Phone Number & Email Address
- Step 6: Determine Your Price
- Exercise: Determine Your Program Length and Cost
- Step 7: Setting Boundaries
- Exercise: Map Your Work Hours
- Exercise: Craft Your Boundary Responses
Take a Peek at This Step-by-Step Action Planner: