How to Build An Online Sales Funnel In 8 Simple Steps (Planner)
Ask any marketing professional and they’ll tell you it’s far more expensive to convert a new customer than to increase the value of an existing client.
Here’s something else the most successful business owners know: The customer who has purchased recently is much more likely to purchase again—even if “recently” was only 10 minutes ago. That’s why upsells and downsells are so prevalent in every purchasing flow. And that’s exactly what your sales funnel is designed to do!
The best sales funnels lead naturally from one product to the next, just as your free funnels lead from low-commitment to increasingly higher commitment offers. The main difference is that free funnels end when a sale is made. In a sales funnel, the goal is to create more sales from a single client, thereby increasing the average value of every single sale.
Here’s what the planner covers:
- Step 1: Product Inventory and Categorization
- Exercise: Inventory and Categorize
- Step 2: Fill in the Holes
- Exercise: Plan to Fill in the Holes
- Step 3: All Roads Lead to Rome
- Exercise: Make the Connection
- Step 4: Upsells and Downsells
- Exercise: Plan Your Upsells and Downsells
- Step 5: Making Good Use of Your Real Estate
- Exercise: Create Your Cross Sells & Special Offers
- Step 6: Planning Your Email Sequence
- Exercise: Plan Your Follow-Up Sequence
- Step 7: Behavior-Based Sequences
- Exercise: Plan Your Behavior-Based Follow-Ups
- Step 8: More Prime Promotional Space
- Exercise: Plan Your Related Products Offer
- Exercise: Create a Resource Guide