Summary of how I work
- Initial consultation – free, 20 minutes, by phone
- In-home assessment (if more than one space)
- Set dates
- Non refundable $100 deposit or 25% (whichever is greater)
The Initial Process
- Initial consultation – Free, NO obligation, initial phone consultation up to 20 minutes.
- If you wish to proceed after the Initial Consultation, we will schedule an in-home assessment -$150. There is no obligation to proceed after we provide the assessment and consult. If you decide to proceed, $150 will be deducted from the final invoice.
- In-home assessment
- The consultation will include a brief tour of the space that needs help.
- Discussion your needs, wishes, challenges and more.
- Expert tips to get you started.
After the home visit we will provide you with a quote and general outline of what we will do as we undertake your Home Organising project. We will let you know the next steps and go through our Terms of Service with you.
If we don’t think we can help you in your situation, we will offer suggestions of where you may find the right help for you, if we can. (We will only take on clients we believe we can help effectively.)
Home organising and/or de-cluttering can take between half a day to five days or it can be done gradually over a few weeks or months. On average, we spend about 3-5 days or (20-50 hours ) on a whole house.
- On acceptance of the quote and terms of service, we set a start time and date.
- Non refundable $100 booking deposit or 25% (whichever is greater).
- The balance charged 24 hours before services commence. The deposit will be deducted from the FINAL invoice.
From the beginning of the Initial Consultation and through the Decluttering Journey with you, our expert home organisers put our expertise, time and dedication to work for you and we do our very best to meet your expectations.
We view the process decluttering and organising as a journey that we embark on together. We will need your guidance and we will consult closely with you before taking any actions. Our preference is for you or your delegate to be on the premises so that we can regularly consult you, show you our progress, and seek your agreement as we proceed.
We will email you an invoice that includes a link to pay through our secure website with Paypal or any credit card.
We also accept electronic bank transfers, please state your name in the reference, and send us confirmation of your payment. We will send you a receipt as soon as receive confirmation of payment.
For further questions, please contact Karen on 0425 334 537