in 5 things to know about Karen, founder of Clear & Clutterfree
1. Karen has worked in office administration with stints in the NSW Premier’s Department, private business and not-for-profit organisations.
2. Karen has direct experience of mental health. She volunteered with GROW for five years as a support person for her sister. She trained and volunteered as telephone counsellor with Life Line and is an active advocate for people doing it tough.
3. Karen has achieved expert accreditation by the Institute of Professional Organisers (IOPO). Currently only a handful in Australia have achieved this. This means that an Expert Professional Organiser has over 2000 hours of hands-on experience and invested over 170 hours in professional development, mentoring or training. This includes general and specialised knowledge related to this profession.
4. Lived experience of disability.
5. Loves working one to one with clients as well as with a team of experienced organisers.
5 things to know about Clear & Clutterfree
1. My mission is to enable people to move forward with greater clarity and calm in their life. This can be achieved through decluttering, an efficient approach to organising and simplifying processes where possible.
2. Our service includes most areas of Sydney, (some parts of Central Coast, Blue Mountains and Wollongong please ask)
3. We specialise in helping you declutter, get organised and stay organised 🙂 I work one on one with clients and if requested can arrange a team of organisers for faster amazing progress.
4. Always confidential and supportive. 100% respectful of your decisions, possessions, home and family.
5. We have a strong commitment in paying it forward. We do our best to deliver your excess items to charity.